Trittligasse / Neustadtgasse
+41 (0)79 388 73 09
info [at] wbb.gallery
Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. and by appointment
* For additional openings, please check the current exhibition. On national holidays and between shows, the gallery is closed.
WBB GALLERY is located in the heart of the old town of Zurich, between Grossmünster, Kunsthaus, and Bellevue. The gallery entrance is at the corner Trittligasse / Neustadtgasse in the Oberdorf, and can be reached on foot in only a few minutes from all directions. The gallery resides on two floors and is not wheelchair-accessible. Except for taxis, cars are not allowed to enter this part of the old city, unless one has a special permit.
- S-Bahn to Stadelhofen (3 min from HB central station)
- Trams No. 4 or No. 15 to Helmhaus
- Trams No. 3, 5, 8 or 9, or Bus Nr. 31, to Kunsthaus
- Parking garage Opéra or Hohe Promenade
- Open Parking in front of Obergericht at Hirschengraben street