Michael von Eyenbach
Michael von Eyenbach was born in Bavaria, Germany, in 1973. After completing his studies in communication in Munich, he worked as a journalist and photographer for various international agencies. In 2004, he began to venture into the field of art photography, developing his own style termed «liquid light». His aim is to make visible what cannot be readily seen, by experiencing the mystical nature of light. This process has lasted 14 years, before he decided to share his light paintings with the public. In 2017, Michael won the third price in the category LIGHT at the WBB AWARD art contest. Michael is married and lives in the greater Zurich area.
- 1973: Born in Günzburg, Bavaria, Germany
- 1997: Degree in Communication at the Bavarian Academy of Communication
- 1998: Freelance photographer & journalist
- 2004: Relocation to Zurich, creation of the first «liquid-light» paintings
- 2017: Winner of the WBB AWARD 2017 (3rd price in the category LIGHT)